We know that preparing for any get together, even Easter, can be overwhelming. After dyeing eggs, assembling baskets and cooking for a crowd, decorating your table might be the last thing on your mind. Not to fret, we’ve got you covered. These adorable, hand-folded bunny napkins are just what you need to give your holiday table some love and impress your guests.
- Fold starched napkin into thirds to form a rectangle.
- Crease in half to create a centerline for reference; fold top corners down along this line.
- Fold up from bottom corners along dotted lines.
- Bring left and right edges together on center line.
- Flip upside down and over. Turn up bottom point.
- To fasten: fold left and right corners back; tuck one corner into the pocket of the other. Pull out bunny ears first; open up base. Tip: Use a Paper Clip to hold your fold if you are worried about it coming undone.
- Your festive bunny table toppers are complete!